URGENT NOTICE: Blackboard will be unavailable on Sunday, September 4, 2016 starting at 9:00 pm until 9:00 am CST on Monday, September 5. During this time Blackboard is being upgraded and it will be unavailable. Thank you for your patience!
Blackboard is used by most online/blended and many face-to-face courses at LTC; also, Blackboard provides a single place for the student to go for content, resources, turning in assignments, and more.
Student Login Information
- Username: 8-digit LTC Student ID Number
- Password: Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number.
(Note: It is recommended that you change your password.)
- Forgot your password? Click on the "Forgot Your Password" link.
- Need Assistance? Contact the 24/7 Help Desk at 1.877.446.9582 for technical assistance with Blackboard.
Blackboard Student Orientation
You may enroll yourself in the Blackboard Student Orientation course. Working through activities in the orientation course will familiarize you with common tasks you may be asked to complete in your classes.
- Log in to Blackboard.
- Click on Blackboard Student Orientation course listed in the Course Catalog.
- Mouse over the course title and select "Enroll" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Submit.
- Return to "Home" and click on the course in the "My Blackboard Courses" section.
Blackboard Student Support
Mike Nelson is LTC's Online Student Support Specialist. Mike is available to assist you with Blackboard navigation, submitting assignments and the use of other Blackboard related technologies. Mike is on campus Mondays - Wednesdays 7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m., Thursdays 9:45 a.m. - 6:00p.m., and Fridays 7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. You may content Mike via:
- Phone: 920-693-1654
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Stop at the Library Front Desk and ask for Mike.